Learn About the Magic of the Genie!
So you thought that only the rich and famous have Personal Assistants? You are just as busy and juggling just as much as a celebrity, which is why you deserve your very own Personal Assistant to help you with everyday tasks so you can focus on your work and your family. At GenieTime we understand the difficulties of managing everything that life throws at you – so we’d like to offer a helping hand and save you time and money in the meantime!
Our personal assistants operate as “human search engines” to complete personal tasks and projects, compile research, and provide referrals at your request. Having a dedicated Personal Assistant allows you to reach a state of work/life balance that can be so hard to achieve in today’s fast paced environment. Personal Assistants can act as a your full service event planner, travel coordinator, service arranger, personal online shopper, research expert, important date reminder, lifestyle guru, and much more. Your Personal Assistant can help you to plan a wedding or honeymoon, research and compare colleges, provide referrals to doctors and specialists in your area, they can even research how to make the most popular Halloween costumes, the possibilities are endless! Log-in or sign up today!Read More
As winter starts to wind down and spring is right around the corner everyone is thinking vacations. Here are some simple tips to help you plan your next vacation:
- Think of a vacation as your time. What would you do if you had no obligations? Think about what either relaxes or thrills you and would give you a re
- With whom do you want to go? Do you have a significant other who shares your passions? Perhaps you have family members and any vacation has to accommodate them as well. If you’re single you might want to join other singles through a group.
- How much do you want to spend? This is a key factor. Keeping within a budget is not being a killjoy. It’s realistic. A budget will directly shape what you do, and ultimately where you go. You don’t have to spend a lot for a relaxing, satisfying getaway. A few nights of camping can clear the city air from your lungs and give you a fresh outlook.
- Consider where you want to go? A passport is required if you leave the United States, due to an increase in border security.
- What do you want to take? Have you every traveled to a distant locale, opened your bag and realized that you simply didn’t take a key piece that you needed? It can be something as simple as a map, reading glasses or batteries for that digital camera. A checklist will save you from getting gouged while traveling when you need to buy forgotten essentials.
- Plan well in advance. Once you’ve gone through the vacation steps outlined, secure your tickets and reservations as early as possible to avoid disappointment and higher rates.
spite from day to day activity. Talk to your family and see what you would all like to do a build from there.
Contact your GenieTime today to learn how our personal assistants can help you plan your next vacation. Even if you are not sure where you want to go or how much you want to spend we can help you with ideas, help you to narrow down flights or present you with options to help you stay within your budget.Read More
As the warm weather starts to arrive many of us think of spring cleaning. Have no fear our personal assistants can help! Although we can’t come clean your house for you, we can help you find tips on how to clean that stubborn stain on the rug, find someone who will come clean your gutters, or tell you where the nearest Goodwill is so you can donate all those unwanted items. The following tips will help you get started on your spring cleaning and be sure to contact your Personal Assistant for anything else you need assistance with.
The first step to spring cleaning is to schedule some time, it can be over several days when you can fit it in or you can opt to take a whole weekend and complete it all at once.
Inside the house:
- Clean the garage to make room for storing sporting goods, camping equipment, and garden tools
- Sort through clothing – Bring out your warm weather clothing and be sure to donate any clothing that no longer fits
- Wash your windows
- Check drapes and window treatments – Vacuum dust and wash or dry clean drapes
- Move furniture and vacuum beneath it
- Drain sediment from your hot water heater making it run more effectively
- Hire a professional to inspect your cooling systems
Outside the house:
- Inspect, clean and repair outdoor furniture
- Visually inspect the outside of the house and grounds for damage that may need to be repaired, don’t forget the roof
- Check for peeling paint and pick a sunny day to scrape and re-paint
- Clear away any dead foliage to get ready for the new growth
- Plan for any new landscaping you want to do
Finally, when you are finished cleaning and de-cluttering of your house you can plan a yard sale to make some money on all your unwanted items!
We all know that having a Personal Assistant (PA) to respond to your needs and provide you with information when you ask for it is a great time saver. A Proactive Personal Assistant (PPA) takes this service even further by providing you with information and resources even before you ask for it!
A proactive Personal Assistant gets to know you, your likes and dislikes, preferences, hobbies, interests, issues that are important to you, and much more. Once you provide your PPA with information about yourself, they internalize and analyze it to understand what kind of information you would be interested in receiving or that you would be likely to request. Now your PPA can anticipate your needs and provide you with information and resources before you even know that you need it! This service really is the ultimate time saver, so sit back, relax, and let your PPA make your life easier.Read More